2020年6月3日水曜日

THE LOST WORLD

     Today, I read the " THE LOST WORLD." This book is sequel to the famous movie "Jurassic park." I had never seen this movie, but I enjoyed reading this book.

     Are Dinosaurs Really Extinct ?  

The story begins with this interesting question. Despite the fact that scientists have been aware of the extinction of animals for more than 200 years, it is said that in recent years they have become more interested.  Over the last 20 years of research, birds have been identified as the most evolved dinosaurs and reptiles.

The stage of this book is a research facility for dinosaur resurrection and breeding on an island near Isla Nubral, the stage of the previous work.  On the island, the dinosaurs created and propagated their own ecosystem. There were dinosaurs all over the island, and it was very interesting to read while imagining the appearance of an island that is unimaginable today.

  She sat up suddenly and looked into the face of ー a stegosaurus! It moved back in surprise, then slowly began to drink from the river. She moved away from its enormous feet, stood up, and started walking.

In this scene, Stegosaurus suddenly appears in the sight of a woman who is tired, lying, dreaming, and sleeping. It was a scene where I was surprised when a dinosaur suddenly appeared. I thought it would be great to have a dinosaur in such a familiar place.

     What I like about this book is that you can enjoy reading the dinosaur island journey as if you were traveling.  The state of the island and the state of the dinosaurs were expressed in various places, and it was easy to read. It's a very easy-to-read and interesting piece, so I hope everyone will read it. I definitely wanted to read the full volume of Jerassic Park and then read it back.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Your review seems to be interesting.
    I'm interested in the next that the dinosaur comes to the woman.
    I don't read the book dinosaurs appear, so I want to read it.

    返信削除
  2. I have watched the movie, but I have never read this book. This book sounds interesting.

    返信削除

The Mosqouit Coast

       This is a famous movie. It is about an inventor who takes his wife and child and moves to an uncharted land. The inventor's name ...