2019年10月7日月曜日

Dangerous Game

I don't know when the game began.
My wife died twelve years ago and the game began soon after that.
But I can't remember exactly when.
I continued to live in this house after she died.
I still live here. It's a big house, but I don't want to move to a smaller place.
I love this house and everything in it.
You see, I haven't got many friends, and all things in this house are important to me.
I can't live without them.


 I chose this book because I couldn't imagine what it looked like when I looked at the cover.
At first, I thought it was just a game because there was a chess picture on the cover. 
But it was totally different!!!
Because it is suspense, you can read while enjoying the ending to the end.
I was surprised that it was very different from the expected ending.
It is a very fun book where you can experience the fear and sadness at the same time.
If you like suspense, please read it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Mosqouit Coast

       This is a famous movie. It is about an inventor who takes his wife and child and moves to an uncharted land. The inventor's name ...