2019年12月9日月曜日

THE CANTERVILLE GHOST

     Today, I read " THE CANTERVILLE GHOST ". First I see this title, I imagened the horror story. But This story really comedy. 

     When Hiram B. Otls, the American Ambassador, bought Canterville Chare, people told him that he was doing a very dangerous thing. Why people say this houce is dangerous? Because, the ghost live in this houce 300years . But this American family didn't scare it. on the contorary , the young children were playing mischilf and playing. However, the mischilf became terrible and someday it became like bullying.  

     Second good sentence is " The twins tried to catch him several times, but the tricks only annoyed their parents and the servants." This scene is the children is playing mischilf to ghost. I was very interesting because I don't understand what happened.

     Third good place is that " He made me see what Life is, and what Death means, and why Love is stronger than both. "  It is a scene where you can learn various things from ghosts. I was very impressed. it wasn't just horror, but it was a sad story at the end.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Mosqouit Coast

       This is a famous movie. It is about an inventor who takes his wife and child and moves to an uncharted land. The inventor's name ...