2021年12月5日日曜日

PRIMARY COLORS

      Today, I read the book of "PRIMARY COLORS". A story about the slave ship "Amistad" equipped with black slaves, and the main character who was one of the slaves playing an active role in winning freedom in the United States.  

It's a famous movie made by Steven Spielberg based on a true story, but I was very impressed when I read it for the first time.   

I was able to get courage from the activity of the hero and also felt the cruelty of the slave. 

It was difficult to understand because it included the political content of the United States.  

I thought it would be good to have some knowledge about the presidential election. 

There were some parts that were difficult to understand from the text alone, so I definitely wanted to see a movie.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Mosqouit Coast

       This is a famous movie. It is about an inventor who takes his wife and child and moves to an uncharted land. The inventor's name ...