2022年1月30日日曜日

Macbeth


      I read the book name of "Macbeth". This story is so cruel that there is even a legend that if you say the word "Macbeth", something unfortunate will happen to you. The author is a very famous English poet, Shakespeare. Macbeth, a Scottish warlord, meets three witches in the forest. They make a prophecy that he will become king, and he does become king as predicted. The meaningful words of the witches appear several times in the work. I have read several of Shakespeare's stories in class, and I have always found them interesting because of their unique expressions. I thought it was very interesting to read such contradictory words as "clean is dirty, dirty is clean" in this story. In fact, these words are about human desires.

      This work is one of Shakespeare's four tragedies, and since I have already read King Lear, I would like to read the other two.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Mosqouit Coast

       This is a famous movie. It is about an inventor who takes his wife and child and moves to an uncharted land. The inventor's name ...